Monday, July 2, 2007

EDITING!!! AHHHHHHH!

Hey everyone! I'm in the middle of editing a MILLION different things right now ... I have two weddings, FOUR engagement shoots and a baby shoot to finish up this week, so I'm going NUTSO over here trying to get it all in. It might be a few days before I post again, so I thought I'd post up one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITE engagement photos! This is Matthew and Annette on the cliff where Matthew proposed (how SWEEEET is that?!) More from this shoot to come soon! Stay tuned!

XOXO, Sarah

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just plain beautiful. I absolutely love it. Nice tones.

Unknown said...

I can see why you chose that as your all time favorite. That photo rocks!

Stacy Cross said...

Hey - hope you're doing okay as you tread water in a sea of editing (that's how I imagine it anyway!) This picture IS gorgeous - great great great capture! :)