Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Alissa & Bret!

Congratulations Bret & Alissa! They were married in one of my favorite places in Austin, Chapel Dulcinea. Their wedding was GORGEOUS! Thanks you guys for letting me be a part of your day :) :) :)

So here's a few of my favorites (yeah, it's getting a lot harder to narrow it down!)

The beautiful bride, Alissa ...




This nifty decoration Alissa's friend Thomas made ...



Looooove these lights in the trees (even though they put off about ZERO usable-for-photography-purposes lighting) ...



Alissa and her sister ...




Bret gave Alissa the sweetest gift - a new pair of pearl earrings! She was sooooo happy :)




The groom :)



Alissa and mom ...



Something blue ...



Beautiful!





I LOVE this picture of Alissa with her dad ...




Wind is waaaaay better than rain!




Tears of joy :) The officiant asked Bret and Alissa to turn and look at all the people who love them. Even I was almost crying!



The cutest little chapel ever ...



Alissa's grandparents ...



Mr. and Mrs!



A few of my faaaaavorite black and whites ...





Mmmmm ... GREAT CAKE!








The first dance ...






Dance with Dad






Now THAT was a COOOOOL car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT photos Sarah!! Love the departure shots with the fireworks. What a cool venue.

Jen E. said...

beautiful shots, I can't even pic a fave because they are all so good. I do love that shot of the couple during the ceremony and the grandparents holding hands in the background..wow..!!!! what a capture!