Thursday, January 18, 2007

Roxy's TWO!


January 22nd, 2005 was the best day of my life!

Roxy Rae, my blue-eyed, crazy-haired daughter was born at 8:05pm almost two years ago and has had her daddy and me wrapped around her finger ever since. I know, I know ... all moms think their kids are the cutest and the smartest and the sweetest, but Roxy REALLY IS the best baby ever. She's funny and adorable and silly. I can't imagine life without her and I can't remember life before her.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! You drive me crazy but you'll be my best friend forever!

XXOO, Mama

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wonderful photo! I love it, love it!! Happy birthday Roxy Rae! And forget about those "terrible twos." They only get sweeter and cuter, really.

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

Beautiful photo of your daughter Sarah! My girl is a January baby too..though a big teen now. Found your blog on the photo.net thread.
-gina marie